Tuesday 28 May 2013


The most valuable thing in life
*A true friend *





The manager of a shop tacking a sign above his door where you could read : " Puppies for Sale”.

Ads with pictures have the ability to attract children’s attention. Soon a little boy was seduced by the ad and asked : " How much are these puppies ? "

The store owner replied: " from $30 to $50 "

The boy reached to his pocket and said" I have $2,5. Can I see them? "

The store owner smiled and whistled. His dog named ‘Lady’ ran out of the kennel, down the aisle of his store followed bye five puppies. 
But a puppy was lagging behind... Immediately the little boy noticed it and asked: " What’s wrong with that little dog ? "

The man explained that the veterinary said it has a birth hip deformity that is not curable. The little boy got really excited and said: " It’s the puppy I want ! "

The man replied: " No, Don’t buy that puppy! It’s useless! I’ll give it to you free… "

The boy was upset. He looked at the man right in the eye and said: "I don’t want you to give it to me. It is as good as the other dogs and I’ll pay for it. I’ll give you $2,5 now and 50 cents every month. Is it OK for you? "

The man insisted: "Remember, it will never be able to run, jump and play like other puppies…"

Spontaneously, the boy wrapped the bottom part of his trousers… it showed a sick , twisted leg supported with a large metal rod ... “Look! I don’t run fast and the puppy will need an understanding owner... "

Ashamed, the man bit his lower lip... Tears filled his eyes… but still he forced a sad smile to the boy.  
“If only I could find good owners like you to all my puppies…I would be fully satisfied…”

******************
If you find someone to appreciate you for what you are, accept and love you as you are…that is your true friend.



Chaima Awadi-2nd Arts- Messadi School
(Checked by Mrs Hadji)

No comments:

Post a Comment