Thursday 17 December 2009

Everlasting Love


If I can be in your dreams, I may

Love you more in my own way.

My white angels want to fly away,

Quickly crossing the evening sky.

A strange sound came to my ear,

told me something I did not hear,

How can I have wings and how can I fly ?

Loneliness is hard and it makes me cry.

Nice rose, can you feel it ?

You know this gets me out of my wit

You are great, for me you are a symbol

With you I always feel humble

My plants have grown since they saw you,

My birds sang, nestled and flew,

Kindness lives deep in your soul,

You are my love, without you I am a fool.

Ch-A- 4 L2

(Edited by A- Hadji)

2 comments:

  1. Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat deeply touched , a very nice poem , thanks dear pupil and you're really fortunate to have Si Abdelmalek as your teacher . You're great Si Abdelmalek , too because you are fully devoted to your learners and this is the fruit of your great work SIR , take a bow :))

    ReplyDelete