Sunday 20 December 2009

Whims in ' IF'




Comfortable Life

If I could decide like presidents,
I would provide all earth residents
with food, security and wealth
Until they all enjoy health.

****

Hunters
If I were a strong lion in the jungle
And saw dead bodies collected in a bundle
I would attack all those who kill,
Destroy their weapons as well as their will.
****

Warriors
If I were as powerful as a king,
All the clocks of love I will ring
And all the warriors I will tell
Weapons are now forbidden to sell
****

Light
If the moon and stars disappear from the sky,
Neither bees nor birds will fly
And the world will be so dark
That no ship will be able to embark.
Without light, the human race
will have so many problems to face
.

By a group of 3rd Sec Students


No comments:

Post a Comment